Tuesday 20 October 2009

PPL Training

Now that Siemens are making me redundant and I’m on Gardening Leave until 31st March 2010 – and I (should) have a bit of time on my hands.  So what better, that to resume my training as a Private Pilot.

Having dug out and had a look in my old Log Book – I found the following.

Last Flight was 14th May 1995 – a solo flight (me as P1) of 35 mins duration at Rochester Airport in Kent.  This was my second solo.  I have also 38 hours and 50 mins of flying time logged of which 50 mins were solo.

I’ve flown the following aircraft – Cessna 120, Cessna 140, Cessna 150 and a Cessna 152. 

So I was reasonably close to getting my PPL – from memory, I stopped as the BBC sent me to work in Glasgow and I never had the time to pick it up again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your PPL training. I read few good stuffs here.
    CPL in USA

    ReplyDelete